La Quinta Inn & Suites Joplin
$81
SleepInn
$71
Days Inn Joplin(Joplin)(Great Value!)
$59
TownePlace Suites
$129
Hampton.com
$76
Quality Inn Joplin(Joplin)(Great Value!)
$54
All reviewsold chicagochicago pizzaattached restaurantroom was cleansausagegreat breakfastbreakfast buffetwafflesa wonderful stayright next doorpotatoeslots of restaurantslong drivegreat roombiscuitsthe breakfast arearoad trip
A TripAdvisor Member
Orange, Texas, USA
Reviewed September 26, 2012

the staff all were very helpful and informative. They got me set up for the night
and let me know all I needed for the next morning. The room was very clean
the beds were very comfortable. I would recommend this to anyone and plan
on staying again

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
April H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review about our hotel. We are very glad that your stay was great!. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Room needs redone, Bathroom bath tube clogged, tube leaks asked front desk for help and got a plunger? Maintenance should have alot to keep them busy. It seems front desk personnel has a bit of atittuded. ask for manager, Of course none on duty. wpuld not recommend

Room Tip: choose another hotel
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Terrance P

Good Afternoon,

I am very sorry that you were not happy with your stay with us. I was not aware of this situation and would like to speak with you about it. I would like to extend an offer to make it better for you, please give me a call if you are ever back in Joplin. I can be reached at 417-781-0500.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Helpful and friendly staff. Great breakfast with lots of variety. Could have been more attractive, they looked watery, but the rest of breakfast was great. Pool was nice and the area was clean. Easy access to I44. Nice Room. Clean. Comfortable bed. Would stay here again. The hotel is a little older but still in good shape.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had a stopover on the way to family wedding in Iowa. I had researched hotels in Joplin and this one had good reviews and I decided to book it. The reviews were spot on. It is a nice hotel. Great staff. Very clean room. Breakfast was delicious. I would recommend highly!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My son, grandchildren and I were in Joplin for a funeral of a family member. The room smelled fresh and clean when we walked in. The queen sized beds were extremely comfortable. the hotel is conviently located , there is adequate parking. The comfortable lobby was a great place to visit with other out of town family members.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Beth F, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Thank you for your review of our property.

I am glad we were able to make your bad day better!

We hope you will return to Joplin, MO again and stay with us.

Beth Freund