“Good food”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Good food at a good price. I usually get the three-meat combo because I love so many of the choices. Usually great service. Very friendly. The only reason I did not give it a 5 is the smoking area. I always ask to be seated as far from the smoking area as possible because the smoke drifts badly.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The staff was friendly, attentive, and quick to explain all food options. The food was great, so many choices to choose from, and reasonably priced. The atmosphere was casual/relaxing, and had unique décor. They had a "smoking section" which I appreciated because I feel it's important to have a CHOICE! We dined there three times during our brief stay in Joplin and will definitely eat there again when we are in the area! Again, the food & staff were excellent!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

This BBQ joint is great. The waiter was very nice and helped me with suggestions since I'd never been there before. The food was excellent and you got a lot of it. I will definately recommend!

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

The service was good, the ribs hot and very meaty, and, they were plentiful. I would return as this was a good place to eat at a reasonable price.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

One of the best Bar-B-Q places around. I give it 10 out of 10 stars. Nice place to take your family & friends.

Been to Rib Crib? Share your experiences!