“Very good moist bbq”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We cater with Rib Crib regularly. It's always a favorite with the locals, and well received by our out-of-town guests. If you're looking for good bbq restaurant in the Joplin area, try Rib Crib (sauced) or Big R's (dry).

Reviewed November 25, 2012

There are better places to eat ribs but if your wanting a average franchise restaurant then Rib Crib will fit the bill. There is nothing bad about the place just average flavor. Good service, clean restaurant fairly easy access.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I ordered the Pigman sandwich and it was stacked so high I had to cut it up and eat it with a fork. sausage, pulled pork and brisket and it was flavored prefectly. I added a mix of the mild and hot BBQ sauce and may have gotten just a bit much of the hot for my taste. But the sandwich was great and was a full meal.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

The food here is okay. It seems a little pricey. The pulled pork could have been finer chopped, it was a little to big to enjoy chewing it easily. The service also was okay. Overall, I might eat there again, but it probably wouldn't be at the top of my list.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Yes, it's a chain, but we all know all stores are not the same. I have yet to have a bad experience here, and if there's any question about anything you order, they'll fix it. You have to ask for the Cowboy Caviar. Slurp! The combo plate is the best way to go here, and it's enough food that you can share. Don't forget to tip your server!

Been to Rib Crib? Share your experiences!