“Always Good!”

Ranked #77 of 242 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Welcome to Fazoli's fast, fresh, Italian restaurant in Joplin, MO. Our Pasta and Sauces, Breadsticks and Salads are FRESHLY prepared throughout the day. Oven-Baked Dishes and Submarinos® are never baked 'til you order them! Made with 100% Real Mozzarella and Provolone, vine-ripened Tomatoes in our Authentic Marinara Sauce, plus Garden Vegetables, our food isn't "fast food." It's fast, fresh, Italian! We also offer catering Anytime. Anywhere. Any Occasion.
Reviewed August 12, 2015

We eat here at least once a week. The service is excellent, the food is very good. Only complaint is they have one of those drink machines with hundreds of choices, but there's only ONE. The line for drinks can get pretty backed up at times. But the friendly staff and great food can't be beat. I love the Fettucine Alfredo with Chicken and the Chicken Parmagiana.

Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

Had the new ultimate spaghetti bowl. It had Italian sausage, bacon, mushrooms and meatballs. The sauce was great and there was more than enough. We both took home enough for dinner that night. We ate on a Sunday afternoon and there was a busy after church crowd but we were served quickly. I have never had a bad meal at Fazolis. The only thing I dont like is the drink station. It is one of the newer style with the push screen options. It slows down the drink process because only one person at a time can use it.

Reviewed August 10, 2015 via mobile

I came here 10August2015. I hadn't been to a Fazoli's to eat in a long time....now they have real plates and bowls. I'm very impressed. I usually get take out but came in for a grape lemonade and had a seat. Recently I was at another Fazoli's for takeout and found that the new bowls are really good. This grape lemonade is perfect for a hot day. It would be better if it was made with sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup but today I'll take anything cold!

Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

The staff at this Fazoli's was very helpful in making suggestions and answering questions. ..The food was great and service was very fast.

Reviewed July 28, 2015

We had lunch here since our hotel was in the same parking lot. Ordered the $6 lunch special. Portion and quality was below expectations. Sauce was watery. First and last time we will do a Fazoli's

Been to Fazoli's? Share your experiences!