“Good food!”
Review of Lumpy's Bbq - CLOSED

Lumpy's Bbq
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 1, 2013

When we arrived, the restaurant was packed & loud. The service was slow, so they said the appetizers were on them for making us wait. The appetizers were good & piping hot. We had pulled pork sandwiches which were delicious. My husband had the beans & I tried their cheesy corn. Both were excellent. The staff was friendly & even stopped by our table to chat. We are glad we made this stop while we were in Joplin.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Ate there last night & the so called pulled pork was so dry & old that we could not finish it. The place looked run down, coolers were empty & had only 1 waitress trying to keep up with running the whole place from cashier, waitress, server, etc. Wont be back there again

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

BBQ comes in all flavors. To me, Lumpy's is the flavor love! The ribs are to die for. I order them every year for our Super Bowl party. The beans are amazing. While the restaurant isn't fancy and is a tad off the beaten path, you won't want to miss Joplin's best BBQ!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I like most BBQ this was tasty but not something I need to go back for. The atmosphere is warm and casual, so is the food.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Have eatin at Lumpy's many times and the food and service is always very good. would recomend anyone in the Joplin area to go in and have some really good BBQ.