“Had a great lunch!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Onion Cafe

Red Onion Cafe
Ranked #1 of 223 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jacksonville, FL
“Had a great lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Went here for lunch and my party if three each had something different. Everything was very tasty and the prices were reasonable. Will definitely return when back in Joplin.

Forney, Texas
“Nice place to eat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Pasta is delicious! Loved the Potato soup too! The dessert was ok. We had the Carmel pecan fudge cake & key lime cheese cake both were just ok. Our waitress was ok but could have checked back more. We needed refills & waited a while on our check. We would go back again but skip dessert.

Visited July 2014
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I meet for lunch. A little wait but sooooo worth it. Jake was our server and was perfect. I ordered something that they no longer had on the menu but they made it anyway. Jalapeño Tilapia....it was amazing!!! Serving sizes are perfect. Salad dressing was on the side without asking. The house dressing is a sweet vinaigrette and they selling it very reasonably! We bought some and I highly recommend you do so also. I can't have the garlic bread so they substituted while wheat bread. We will be back! Thanks for a great lunch!!

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Red Onion is the most popular restaurant in town because the food is excellent and consistent. They have been around a long time and will be for sometime in the future.

• Visited June 2014
Carl Junction, Missouri
“BEST place to eat in Joplin!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

This restaurant has became my wife & I favorite place to eat in the Joplin area. At first glance their menu appears to be somewhat limited. However, EVERYTHING on the menu is OUTSTANDING! Any time that we have friends or family come to town to visit we make sure and take them to Red Onion as well. Every time our friends & family have left raving about the exceptional service and amazing food.
My dish of choice is the Tomato Rumba pasta. My wife's is their BLT. Our appetizer of choice is their Stuffed Mushrooms. Both of them are outstanding! We have tried other dishes as well and all of them are exceptional as well.
Lastly, every time we have been the service is top notch!

• Visited May 2014