“All good!”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
“All good!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is one of our favorites! We eat lunch here often and usually get the same things! The bruschetta and a salad and soup is a great lunch! We have tried a few times to make our own and have gotten close but not quite! It's not as busy at lunch and the prices are good

• Visited January 2014

“My Favorite Restaurant”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Red Onion is my go-to restaurant for lunch with a friend, a special celebration with family, or quite dinner with my husband. The menu is sophisticated, upscale, and varied. It's not for the person looking for fast food or down-home cooking. I've been a regular at the Red Onion since it opened, and I've never had a bad meal. French Onion Soup and Smoked Chicken Dip were delicious. Dave's Friend Chicken Salad, Love Me Tender Steak Sandwich, Arkansas Smokehouse Chicken are my usual choice...all are WONDERFUL.

• Visited March 2014
“One of Joplin's prime upscale restaurants!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

A great place for a special date or any occasion! A great atmosphere, excellent customer service and great menu options. Something for every pallet and don't forget the dessert selection!

• Visited February 2014
Joplin
“Always Great”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

A group of us (8 to 10) eat at the Red Onion before going to the Joplin Little Theatre and the food and service is always great. It is a popular restaurants and some times there is a waiting line for seating and sometimes the kitchen backs up but it is always worth the wait. The salads are fresh and served chilled. The soup is good and hot. I usually have the pasta but have also had the fish which is excellent. I highly recommend the Red Onion Café and have never had a bad meal or experience here.

• Visited December 2013
“Excellent place to eat”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

It's one of my favorite places to eat in Joplin. The food is always good. My husband thinks it's a chick restaurant because the portions aren't gigantic, but I think it's perfect. Love the appetizers. Could make a meal on just the different appetizers.

• Visited February 2014