“Very Down Home”
Review of Norma's Diner

Norma's Diner
Ranked #89 of 234 Restaurants in Joplin
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Good down home atmosphere and food that is 'home safe'. Not all that flavorful but everything is pretty good for what it is - Fetticcini was very tasty, chili would be good over the fries, chicken fried steak was a meal, Greek Salad was sufficient and had many ingredients. This place is not great but the down he service, all day breakfasts, good coffee and plate meals are all recommended for a quick traveling meal or sit down family gathering.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I've eaten here several times and have usually been in a hurry. I love their breakfast (served anytime) and can order, have it prepared and on my way in less than thirty minutes. I've only had their breakfast but it was prepared well. Would recommend.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Near the front door is a large sign "voted best Joplin breakfast." Tornado must have blown all the others away, because this is not a good place to eat! My ham was charred, my eggs were overcooked, and my toast wasn't toasted.