“Wonderful Brunch with my sweetie”
Review of The Bruncheonette

The Bruncheonette
Ranked #1 of 18 Quick Bites in Joplin
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Open Wed - Fri 8:30am - 2pm and Sat - Sun 9am - 1:00pm Big flavor for such a small restaurant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

For a while now we have talked about going to the Bruncheonette to try it out. Heard great things. So we did last Sunday. We were some of the first at the door because it is the place to go. The menu is on a dry erase board so it is relevant to the food seasons. Neat, fun names, that took us newbies to look at all the options. Yum. Staff was very helpful - saw the new guy look in my eyes. We selected a Benny Harper - avocados, tomato, eggs Benedict and local bacon on an English muffin. A Bloody Mary. Also a Me likes B’s & G’s - for rookies that biscuits and gravy. Sausage, Chorizo & bacon on housemade biscuits. Well presented. Fresh made breakfast Delicious. We are going back and soon

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (151)

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this place! Always delicious, always fresh. If you haven’t had this place DEFINITELY check it out. We recommend the Cuban B for omnivores, the Runaround for ovo-lacto vegetarians, and the pancakes for anyone with a sweet (but not too sweet) tooth...that 80acre syrup - YUM!!!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2019

I am passionate about food and I have been blessed to eat out a lot. The Bruncheonette is hands down the best breakfast I have had the pleasure to eat. I order 1/2 Garden Benny AND 1/2 Benny Harper. This gives me a plate full of bacon, avacado, asparagus, fresh home grown tomatoes, sprouts, english muffin, poached eggs and the most delicious sauce. Their carrot fries are delicious and pancakes tbe best I have ever had. I LOVE THIS ESTABLISHMENT! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE BRUNCHEONETTE!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Our car of ‘brunch lovers’ thought this place sounded good and, boy... it was WORTH IT!!! Their ‘benny’ selections are interesting AND good. They sure do know what they’re doing with their flavors. I got the Cuban Benny- pulled pork, ham, Gouda and it was topped with a mustard hollandaise sauce. No... it is NOT an ‘in your face’ mustard flavor. It was pretty much perfect. My friends got the farmhouse sandwich with carrot fries and the Hey Brah (Hawaiian bread French toast). They loved theirs, as well. I had to order the Grape Brûlée our of curiosity. It’s a grapefruit covered in sugar and wine.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

The Bruncheonette is a tiny little hole in the wall that packs a wallop! We came for Saturday brunch. They specialize in eggs Benedict, but they have other breakfast foods as well. I had a delicious plate of Darth Vatos migas with chorizo, tasty salsa and slices of fresh avocado. There aren’t many places to sit, so go to the counter to place your order then look for a spot. You can tell that the folks who work there love their jobs and are there to delight their customers.

Date of visit: May 2019

Been to The Bruncheonette? Share your experiences!