“A very nice surprise.”

M & M Bistro
Ranked #26 of 233 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had read about M & M Bistro opening up a few weeks ago. My husband wanted to try somewhere different this evening and we decided on this. The owners have spruced up the restaurant from what it used to be.

I was not "starving" hungry so I asked the waiter if the Mediterranean Salad would be big enough for a meal. He assured me it would and he was right. This salad had kalamata olives, feta cheese, tabbouleh, and other vegetables. The house dressing was wonderful; it was not too tart like a lot of vinaigrette dressings are. The salad came with warm pita bread and I was sad when I finished my meal because it was so good, even though I would not have been able to eat any more.

My husband ordered the Steak Au Poivre and it was cooked in a brandy sauce that was delicious. The steak was cooked just as my husband likes it and was so tender. His meal also came with a smaller Mediterranean Salad. He ate it without dressing and said it was great without it.

Our service was very good and the prices were very reasonable; our total bill was only $23. Joplin, you need to check this out. We will definitely return and take friends with us next time!

1  Thank Brenda D