“Raw prime rib & hurried waitress”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 225 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
IL
“Raw prime rib & hurried waitress”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I usually love Outback restaurants. Not this one! The restaurant was only half full & yet our waitress constantly acted like she was in a huge hurry. When she checked on our table, she was gone, before we could even say anything. It was "Everything ok?" as she was whizzing back to talk to the other staff standing around. I ordered my prime rib medium, but it was rare or barely cooked. Luckily I wasn't very hungry after appetizer, salad, bread, cooked veggies & drinks. I ate 2 bites & asked for a take out box, so that I could heat it to the proper doneness the next day.

Visited February 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Very accomodating”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Delivered to our hotel (Drury) beside the restaurant.

Visited January 2012
Missouri
“Not as Good as many Outbacks”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Food wise this location is fine, as long as you take it out and do not eat in. Last I knew they allowed smoking and walking in and immediately smelling smoke is a super negative.

Visited December 2011
Merrimack, New Hampshire
“Average In All Regards”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I ate there once at the bar. Very little server interaction; and a warm not hot entree was delivered. This was rectified with no demonstrated concern. Given that an Outback tab is no longer small; I'd rate it at poor value for the money spent. Outback portions and service have diminished at many locations in recent years; and this location affirms my opinion.

Visited December 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri
“good”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

great service clean spot fair priced frendly service

Visited September 2011