“girls lunch out”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed March 28, 2013

GREAT FOOD...GREAT SERVICE. o.k. prices. out of town friend thought the prices alitlle steep. bill for 4 of us for 2 lunches and 2 soup and salads over 40.00.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

The Olive Garden is another chain store that is trustworthy as far as the food goes. All the chain stores have certain standards that they need to follow. The service is fair. We have been there many times and this is not the first time our bill was messed up. It was about a half hour and 2 managers before they got it straightened out. Won't go there for a while

Reviewed February 14, 2013

foh was good, attentive, and welcoming.
server was horrible as always. Joplin's olive garden nevertheless is disappointing for such a well known name. Came on Valentine's and left with the same thought as I did before I came in: this place is going to have great food with poor service. empty drinks, no check up after food hit table, and got the pleasure of looking at my dirty dishes on a tray jack for the whole dining experience.
this is the final straw.
never coming back!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I don't know why, but I love this restaurant. The food is always fresh and tasty. The sizes have gotten smaller over the years, but I find that I continue to go back. On my most recent trip, I went out of my way to eat here. Food is good and the quality is better than most.

Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Food is below average. They become NON SMOKING but didn't change furniture or carpet. Still smell like smoke bad and last three times we went up there they push me to that STUPID section even tho we ask not to sit there. Place is dirty and old. Smell old too. Stay away from here and try something different. Service is slow and staff was argue while we were waiting for table.