“Convenient location off Interstate 44”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Joplin
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Property is conveniently located to the interstate and gas stations when traveling either North or South on I-44. Usual beverage/food options of most locations. Stop here whenever I am traveling on this interstate.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Our First Drive Thru Coffee, great service, got through real quick, coffee was nice and we loved the idea

Reviewed August 6, 2013

All Starbucks are good. This is just another in the corporation that does it by the book. Works for me when I'm traveling.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This Starbucks with drive-through is made easier by its accessibility. Quick service just off the highway.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We love starbucks, but this is bar far the worse service. We always come here when in town and the service is always very slow. I have waited 15 minutes in the drive thru before with only 2 cars ahead of me .

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!