“Our First Drive Thru Coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Starbucks

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Auckland, New Zealand
“Our First Drive Thru Coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Our First Drive Thru Coffee, great service, got through real quick, coffee was nice and we loved the idea

Visited August 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“I'm an addict”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

All Starbucks are good. This is just another in the corporation that does it by the book. Works for me when I'm traveling.

Visited August 2013
Florida
“Starbucks made easy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

This Starbucks with drive-through is made easier by its accessibility. Quick service just off the highway.

Visited December 2012
Missouri
“poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

We love starbucks, but this is bar far the worse service. We always come here when in town and the service is always very slow. I have waited 15 minutes in the drive thru before with only 2 cars ahead of me .

Visited May 2013
Carl Junction, Missouri
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I ordered the Caramel Ribbon frappuccino during their 1/2 price drink special. It was a dynamic experience to be sure! I can still remember my heart palpitating as I saw the caramel candy crunchies being added, the caramel drizzled over the whipped cream. The sweaty palms as I tried to calmly take my beverage to the table. I remember holding it tightly with both hands, worried someone might try and rob me of my drink. It was oh so exquisite. I kid you not. I began weeping. Not the little whiny cry, or the silent one. . .no. . .it was the full-bodied convulsions with explosive sobbing at the divine encounter with a coffee drink. It was as if the dewdrops of heaven were collected in a cup, served with whipped cream and a smile!!!!!!

• Visited June 2013

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!