“Very Good food but service not the best”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #12 of 225 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: American
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Very Good food but service not the best”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Really enjoyed the food. Very tasty and priced right. Service left a lot to be desired. Our server was inattentive and never to be found. Drinks were not refilled quickly. Order taking was slow. Had to get our check from another server to leave. Time of visit was about 8:30 pm and the place was not very crowded. Cracker Barrels are usually pretty good for service but this one needs some retraining.

Visited June 2014

Shenandoah, Iowa
“janis213”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

didnt care for it. my steak look more like press meat,and the servings were very small for the price

Visited May 2014
Illinois
“This Chain Is Always Reliable”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We usually stop in Cracker Barrel for breakfast and this location did not disappoint us. We were seated immediately and the waitress came and took both our drink and food order. As usual it wasn't long and out came our piping hot food. If you are ever unsure of a place to eat and there is a Cracker Barrel in the area, I suggest you give it a try.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank J-W
Bullhead City, Az.
“The worst Turkey Dinner ever”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We have never had a bad meal until we stopped at the Cracker Barrel in Joplin Missouri. We had been on the road and always knew that we could get a good meal at the Cracker Barrel. We ordered the turkey dinner. The turkey we were served was very dry, like it had been out for a while. and the portions were very very small. We had to ask for extra gravy . My husband had ordered Green beans with his meal and they were so mushy, he could not eat them. We have had the turkey dinners before at other Cracker Barrels (Kingman Az.)and the portions were almost too much to finish, and always very moist. This incident has kind of turned us off to Cracker Barrel.

• Visited March 2014
Jenison, Michigan
“The best roast beef dinner I have had in over 30 different Cracker Barrel restaurants that we have eaten at!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My wife and I travel quite a bit, and whenever there is a Cracker Barrel nearby, that is our first choice for dining. We usually order about the same thing, since we love meat and potatoes, and the quality and presentation at Cracker Barrel has never disappointed us. The roast beef dinner I had at this particular restaurant was exceptional! So much so, that I called the manager over to compliment him and the person who prepared the dinner. The manager mentioned that the cook had been with them over 10 years, so that might have had something to do with the quality, but whatever the reason, it was the most tender meat I have had in a long time( plus the portions of mashed potatoes and potato casserole were larger than I usually get). You can bet we will stop here EVERY time we pass through Joplin. Now if I could only get my wife out of the store part a little quicker!!!!!

• Visited March 2014