“It's....Okkkkkk...”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #15 of 232 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Wasn't the greatest experience. Food wasn't lacking good taste and it wasn't that hot. I thought the portions were pretty small for the prices they charge. My server was very attentive and that really helped my experience here.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice clean restaurant, I had a great way trip to gave me a really good suggestions on the food it was my first experience with the hash brown casserole which is awesome!

1  Thank init4keeps
Reviewed August 29, 2013

What can you say about the Cracker Barrel? The menu and the quality of the food is generally very good for the money. In addition, I have found that picking a hotel at the same exit as the Cracker Barrel, is usually a safe way to pick an unknown hotel. This method did not fail me in Joplin!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We at here at about 10:00 on a Fri night. Our server was very patient and friendly.While we waited for our food, we shoped in the store attached and found some fun old-time games and extras. I got the chicken and dumplings which was very bland, not much flavor. However, the hashbrown caserole and the green beans were both delicious and I could not get enough of the cornbread with apple butter! My partner got the fish fry which he was very pleased with. Our server Sarah was kind enough to get us some of the cornbread to go, which made my day. By that time of day, usually servers are winding down, but Sarah was happy and attentive as though she had just started her shift. It would be great if everyone gave service like she does. I would recommend asking to sit in her section if possible. The food was reasonably priced and the restaurant stayed open until 11:00 on weekend, which was nice for us night owls.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast on our trip on a busy Saturday morning. Even though it was busy, we were seated pretty quickly. The food was served hit and there was plenty of it. The patty sausage was a little thin, however, and overcooked. Otherwise, everything wad great, including the service.