“Good deal for the price. ”
Review of Pacific Rim - CLOSED

Pacific Rim
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

It used to be the timberline steak house a while back. I gave the new owners a while to get things going before trying it. The price is amazing for sushi, soup, chinese buffet, Mongolian bbq, Ice cream for $9 dollars. Is it amazing food - no. Are there little kids and families - yes. For what it is ...... it is a good deal. The food was tasty and service was good. There are not many places you can go for a full service sit down dinner under $10.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a Japanese Thai Fusion restaurant. The restaurant has a buffet which was similar to most Chinese restaurants with the extra delight of a hibachi grill and sushi. The décor/atmosphere is very nice and the food was good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I was very disappointed the selection was small and mostly chicken.. I thought with a name like Pacific Rim it would have a lot of seafood

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The usual selection of Chinese food, as well as Mongolian BBQ and Sushi. Dinner buffet was $8.95 per person.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Because of a previous experience that was pleasant and rewarding, I arranged for my social group to eat at Pacific Rim Restaurant. We didn't meet until 7:00 PM so the dinner crowd had dispersed (if there had been a crowd).

The buffet line had not been restocked and some of us had to wait for the the line to be replenished before we could have our desired items of food. The server/waitress had apparently missed the training class on friendliness and how to smile at diners. On top of it all my water glass was never refilled and I had to swipe water from my wife. Some of the chicken and pork from the food line was very dry and tough. Three from the group stated that they will not return because of the 15% imposed fee for the group, which was definitely not earned.

The restaurant had a delightful ambiance and the cashier had plentiful smiles as we exited.