“Nice place, a bit pretentious.”
Review of Table Mesa Bistro - CLOSED

Table Mesa Bistro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 30, 2013

The menu is unusual, with some unique items such as butternut squash manicotti. The food was good, top notch preparation and presentation. It's in one of the most beautiful buildings in joplin, the historic gryphon building, and their facility is absolutely immaculate. The coffee comes in an individual press pot, and was very good, far better than you normally get even at a coffee house.

When lunch is over, visit the galleries or home decor store.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

New place in Joplin. Kind of hard to get to restaurant but worth the trouble. Ambiance is lacking as cold feeling. Service was below average as they were learning . Will be better with a little time.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

The overall experience was good, but I think the food is a little overrated for this restaurant. They have a nice selection of wine and spirits with a mexican themed menu. The guacamole had more tomatoes and onions than avacado in it, and the fajitas were flavored differenct than any I have had before. They were good, just different. Dim lighting for dinner, but they were not busy when we were there. The prices are in line with other restaurants, but I don't know if we will return for dinner.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I loved it when I first went there. I went several times and had the beef tacos and they were great. Last time I went, they had changed what kind of meat they used and they weren't very good. Now I don't really want to go back.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

My girlfriends and I frequent this place on the regular. It is perfect for a business meeting, drinks after work work, or date night. The food is incredible, the staff knowledgable and attentive- you aren't getting this anywhere else in Joplin.