“Different Mexican Food From the Usual !”
Review of Table Mesa Bistro - CLOSED

Table Mesa Bistro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 10, 2013

New place in Joplin. Kind of hard to get to restaurant but worth the trouble. Ambiance is lacking as cold feeling. Service was below average as they were learning . Will be better with a little time.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

The overall experience was good, but I think the food is a little overrated for this restaurant. They have a nice selection of wine and spirits with a mexican themed menu. The guacamole had more tomatoes and onions than avacado in it, and the fajitas were flavored differenct than any I have had before. They were good, just different. Dim lighting for dinner, but they were not busy when we were there. The prices are in line with other restaurants, but I don't know if we will return for dinner.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I loved it when I first went there. I went several times and had the beef tacos and they were great. Last time I went, they had changed what kind of meat they used and they weren't very good. Now I don't really want to go back.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

My girlfriends and I frequent this place on the regular. It is perfect for a business meeting, drinks after work work, or date night. The food is incredible, the staff knowledgable and attentive- you aren't getting this anywhere else in Joplin.

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch, and were very pleasantly surprised. I'm picky about carnitas, having learned to make themyself. These were excellent, without all the work. My wife had the fajitas mixto, see the picture. We'll be back here!