“Hiwaiian Pizza is my Favorite”

Horton's Pizza Plus
Ranked #108 of 234 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Horton's is located at 1302 S. Schifferdecker, close to the hospitals & Dr. offices. Horton's will make the Hiwaiian Pizza if you ask for it & it is good! I love the pineapple and canadian bacon combination. Their crust is nice too, not over done. And their sauce is mild. I hate the Pizza Hut sauce because it is just to bitter and "bitey" to suit me. Horton's have been making pizza for years and they have it done to a science. They offer quite a few different kinds of pizza and also make great chef salads that will fill you up. My husband likes the Meat-lover's Pizza and the Deli Sandwiches they make. They do deliver and they have another Horton's Pizza Plus store in Pittsburg, Ks. on East 4th st./126 Hwy.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Horton's is a Kansas legend and they've come to Joplin! Their pizza is made from scratch daily and I don't know what the secret ingredient is, but it's addicting! I love the pasta. It's supposed to be for two people but I end up eating most of it myself! Lol! I usually order their wings for football games so I don't have to make them- way easier! You have to try it all!