“Highly Recommend” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Joplin

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Homewood Suites by Hilton Joplin
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Joplin
Kansas City, United States
“Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great breakfast and friendly and attentive staff! The waffles tasted great, unlike most other hotels. Very impressed. Also, room was clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay here again when we're in town.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Summerville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

GM and her staff are the best! Great room, excellent food, fantastic service! As a military retiree, I can say this hotel is "dress right dress"! I was quite impressed the minute I walked into this CLEAN hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Anyone traveling on I-44 ought to include this hotel in their travel plans, if they can. It's not far from the highway.

We have stayed in many Homewood Suites, and this one stands out. We only stayed there one night but will definitely be back when we're in the area, again.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was comfortable and clean. Their reception at night was excellent (we have been to many of these); we had a nice chat with the manager.. And, the breakfast was a very good start for a day's travel by car.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Aurora, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

All hotel managers should pay a visit to Homewood Suites Joplin, to see what a high quality hotel should look like, and how it should be run. The entire staff was amazing - from the front desk to housekeeping to the breakfast crew. They set the gold standard for customer service. As far as the physical aspects, I am not quite sure how they are able to keep the property and the rooms so pristine. I've come to accept that hotels are never going to be high quality and 100% clean, if only due to the high amount of traffic coming through. This hotel has proven me wrong! The bed was more comfortable than my own, honestly! The location is great - minutes from anything you could possibly need. The value can't be beat. My only regret is that I was only passing through Joplin en route to another destination. On the return trip though, I altered my trip itinerary a little bit, so that I could stay the night again!

1 Thank blkhwkfan
Kearney, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

I've stayed at many Hotels in my travels. But this Hotel stands above the rest. They went above and beyond to deliver the most rewarding stay possible. It was if I wasn't even away from Home. I would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone. It is definitely my place to stay in Joplin, Mo.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was picking up my wife from a week long bicycle trip. I booked this place based on reviews which were good overall. It far exceeded expectations. The property was immaculate, the suites spacious and well supplied and the staff friendly and professional. The amenities far exceeded more expensive paces I have stayed - free Internet and a great breakfast with fruit, cereal, eggs, bacon, hash browns, waffles, etc. in a lovely eating area. A real find and a great bargain

Definitely would stay here again. Also,convenient to a number of chain dinner restaurants.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Saint John, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

We were visiting Joplin looking for places for my daughter to live.She is going to be doing an internship at the college this fall and the people at the front desk were so helpful with giving recommendations of places to live and areas to look at..they also made her feel welcome to the area. I was very appreciative of their willingness to make our stay a great experience. We will be back! LEAH