“Darn good hippie food”
Review of Mohaska Farmhouse - CLOSED

Mohaska Farmhouse
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: It is an organic bakery and pizza with seasonal entrees..
Description: It is an organic bakery and pizza with seasonal entrees..
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on TripAdvisor recommendation. Boy was it a great move! Got mushroom pizza and pepperoni pizza. Was in a large group and everyone loved their food. The creamy garlic salad dressing was homemade and outstanding. Will definitely return on the next trip to Joplin.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have been to Mohaska twice in one week -- yes, it is THAT good!! I am in love with the Wild Mushroom pizza. The ingredients are so fresh and delicious. Names of local producers are posted on the wall, which I think is extra cool. Service was great, and while I ended up doing my Julie Andrews/Maria/Sound of Music impression while I was there, I think I am still welcome to return! LOL. The food is phenomenal and I would very highly recommend this wonderful, friendly and unique restaurant. A little pricey but what you get is superb and fresh. You can watch the process of pizza making from your seat in the restaurant.

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Fun local restaurant with great service. I loved the lemonade and was happy to see multiple vegetarian options on the menu.

1  Thank ActivityAddict2010
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The other food may be good too, but I haven't strayed from the pizza yet! It has such a fresh taste, I suppose because it is made from fresh, local food.

1  Thank Trisha R
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was on a business trip to Joplin and I wanted to forego the chain places. TripAdvisor described this eclectic pizza joint with "All Natural" and "Hand Made" ingredients. I just had to try it. When I arrived, I was a touch concerned because the place is parking-challenged due to construction but my short walk from the side street was well worth it!

I sat at the bar and ordered a 12" half Carnivore/ half Wild Mushroom on Wheat. The half meat was just in case I'd missed on the 'shrooms. The Wild Mushroom is amazing! Shitake, Oyster, Crimini, spinach, and BACON!! over smoked Gouda with a white sauce base. It really was the best pizza I've had in a long time!

Service was excellent and the staff was engaging. A nice touch for a guy on the road. Well done!

2  Thank K5GJ