“Business Rate”

Best Western The Oasis at Joplin
Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Joplin
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This was my second trip to Joplin for business in the past couple of months. I stayed at another hotel last time and it was adequate but the rates were a little high so I decided to shop around this time and the sign for best western was advertising "business rate" so I thought I would give them a try. I was more than pleased - the room was a bit smaller than I expected however it was very clean, came with everything you need, and the bed was comfortable as well. I saved almost 30 bucks compared to the last hotel I stayed at so next time I'm in Joplin I'll be staying here!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Nathan N, Manager at Best Western The Oasis at Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Ron, It's great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and you got a chance to save a little money. We are proud to be able to provide superior service and a affordable price. It is very important to hear back from our guest and I would like to thank you for your review. We will see you the next time that you are in the Joplin area.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Very helpful and friendly staff. Good location close to several restaurants and shopping. Good value for your money. Nice pool area which the kids enjoyed. Only complaint would be that it is a little difficult to get into the driveway to the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nathan N, Manager at Best Western The Oasis at Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Dear Clyde, I hope that you had a good time at your reunion and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our pool area is a nice area to relax on a hot summer day and we hope you will come back to enjoy it anytime your in Joplin.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Rarely have we had motel visits without SOMETHING wrong. This had excellent appearance, outfitting, and wonderful staff. They were all - desk people, maintenance men, food service effective and cheerful.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about how your stay was. It's great to get feedback from our guest and it can help us improve by fixing things or continuing to do the right things. I'm proud of our staff here and glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us. I hope to see you the next time that you are in the area and we always strive to make sure nothing goes wrong during our guest stay.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights for my nephews wedding. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, and the free breakfast was good as well. The staff was friendly and helpful. If we need to stay in Joplin we would definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Nathan N, Manager at Best Western The Oasis at Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Hi Jim, I hope your nephews wedding went good and congratulations to them. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you stay with us anytime that you are in Joplin.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have stayed here a few times. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they are in process of renovating this property and there were many improvements! Rooms updated, comfortable beds, a new lobby and breakfast area. Staff was very friendly. It is a convenient stopping place for us in our yearly travels as snow birds, was adequate at best before, but, now, much nicer place to stay! Will return!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nathan N, Manager at Best Western The Oasis at Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We are very glad that you got a chance to see our new modern lobby. It turned out beautifully and we plan to continue with more improvements at out property and hope you will come back to see us next year on your trip through.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed here on a cross country trip. It is very convenient as it is just off the interstate and has a large variety of good restaurants nearby: Cheddar's, Cracker Barrel, Outback, etc. My one bed room was very small, but sufficient. Having a recliner in the room made up for that. I had some trouble with the toilet not flushing. When I got to breakfast the next morning, they were out of sausage, but upon mentioning it to the front desk, it was corrected. The hotel is not new, but has had some updating. Good value. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

It's great that you enjoyed the recliner in the room! I'm sorry that our breakfast was running a little low when you came down but it's great that our staff was able to get it stocked back up right away. I hope you will come back and stay with us if you ever pass through here again.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Needed a hotel at the last minute. I was traveling with my Aunt and two dogs. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, especially since we had two dogs. The hotel was easy to get to, clean and very comfortable. Would definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nathan N, Manager at Best Western The Oasis at Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

We are very proud to be able to offer a place for all of our guest and this includes pets because we know that they are part of the family. It's great that you enjoyed your stay and we love to see reviews from all of our guest.