Best Western The Oasis at Joplin
Hampton.com
$109
$119
GardenInn.com
Quality Inn Joplin(Joplin)(Great Value!)
$54
$81
SleepInn
$104
$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$116
$139
Homewood
Days Inn by Wyndham Joplin(Joplin)(Great Value!)
$55
All reviewsbest westernsroom was cleanwaffle houseupon checksausagefirst floorwaffleswould stay here againhot breakfastoff the highwayfree breakfastgreat breakfastmotelcerealpetsstarbucks
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My husband and I got one of the Jacuzzi suites for a night for his 30th birthday. The first room we were put in the heater wasn't working so when I called down to the office about it, they apologized and were more than willing to come up and take a look. The employee messed with it for about 10 min then just moved us to the next room over. He didn't act like it was a problem at all to come help. I was very pleased. Overall the room was clean and cozy. I was very happy with our choice for our little "one night getaway". My only complaint was the Cappuccino machine with the breakfast bar... Wasn't very good (very watery). The hotel had a decent selection for breakfast, but nothing less than I expected.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank RockstarRogers
Nathan N, Front Office Manager at Best Western The Oasis at Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

I would like to apologize again for the first room that we put you in, not having a working heater. I am glad that our staff was able to get you in a new room and you enjoyed your stay. We have got that first room fixed and will continue our wonderful customer service. Hopefully you will come back and stay with us on your husbands 31st birthday and we will have the chance to make it a even better experience for you.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

On a recent trip to MO I made a stop over in Joplin MO and stayed at the Best Western there. It was very clean and the folks at the front desk were very friendly. The room was perfect for a quick overnight stay. The hot breakfast in the morning hit the spot right before getting back on the road for a long drive.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mike L
Nathan N, Front Office Manager at Best Western The Oasis at Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

It is important to get these reviews from our guest and I would like to thank you for yours. I am glad that you enjoyed everything at the hotel. We will definitely tell our front desk staff to keep up the great work. I am also glad that you got a great breakfast to get you started for the rest of your trip.

A Best Western traveler
Reviewed November 22, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Staying here it will be worth your money to get the junior suite. Nice size room and the bed was better than most hotels on this level. Ground floor access makes it even better. The only downside to this stay was the continental breakfast was more on the slim side. But overall I'd stay again in the junior suite.

Room Tip: Ask for the ground floor junior suite.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

I would have to agree that our junior suites are a very positive thing we have to offer at out hotel. This is a great room and gives you more room then our standard rooms. Thank you taking your time to tell us about your stay. We hope to see you again the next time that you stay in Joplin.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great arrival experience with helpful and friendly staff. Booked through corporate travel and paid $20 more than the call in rate. The room smell was funky and the setup was awkward. The room felt cramped and did not use the space well. The furnishings and coverings were dated. Ultimately I got a good night's rest and the price was OK.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ken C
Nathan N, Front Office Manager at Best Western The Oasis at Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that we did not get you the best available rate and the room you stayed in did not suit your needs. I hope that you will be willing to stay with us again. If you call me directly at the hotel for your next stay, then I would be happy to help you get the best rate. Also, you should try one of our king leisures or two room suites, they are much bigger and provide the same good night rest as your last stay.