Best Western The Oasis at Joplin
$94
$71
Days Inn Joplin(Joplin)(Great Value!)
$51
$139
Homewood
$107
$119
Quality Inn Joplin(Joplin)(Great Value!)
$54
QualityInn
All reviewsbest westernsroom was cleanwaffle houseupon checksausagefirst floorwaffleswould stay here againhot breakfastoff the highwayfree breakfastgreat breakfastmotelcerealstarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Although I haven't been to very many hotels, this one is by far the best. I will admit I was very skeptical of it seeing as how it wasnt a top dollar hotel and when it come to fairly reasonable hotels you don't hear very many good thing about them. But after arriving to my room I found myself to quite relaxed and satisfied. With if given the chance to stay at another night I would.

• Stayed: February 2012
Nathan N, Front Office Manager at Best Western The Oasis at Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2012

I would like to thank you for your review. It is important for us to recieve feedback from our guest and make improvements if we need to. We are glad that your enjoyed your stay and found it to be relaxing. We hope that you will relax here anytime you come through the area and we look forward to any future stays you have with us.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

The hotel was good and the staff was very friendly. Was one of the better hotels that we stayed at along our trip to California. If we pass back through Joplin then we will definitely stay here again. Also, breakfast was a little more then we expected for the good rate that we got. It was more then just some cereal and pastries.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank L_Helm07
Nathan N, Front Office Manager at Best Western The Oasis at Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2011

I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We value all the feedback that we can get from our guests. I hope the rest of your trip to California went well and would love to have you stay with us agian next time you come through Joplin.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

Stayed here while visiting relatives for a few days. The beds were extremely saggy and uncomfortable. In fact, I am writing this now at 4:00 am because I simply cannot get to sleep. My back feels like I have been trying to sleep in an ill constructed hammock, resulting in sciatic pain all the way to my feet. Other than not sleeping, the place is adequate and staff friendly. We probably would have asked for a different room had we returned to the motel earlier from our day. As it was, we had been getting back pretty late with very tired children and the last thing we wanted to worry about was hauling stuff to a new room. So, beware of the bad beds.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Travelers456
Nathan N, Front Office Manager at Best Western The Oasis at Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2011

Thank you for your review on your stay. It is helpful for us to know what our guest thought about their stay, we will utilize your review to help better the stay for future guest. We are extremely sorry that you did not have a good night sleep on your bed. I hope that we can have another chance to exceed your expectations next time you decide to stay in the area.

Reviewed October 19, 2011

We are truck drivers and we are in Joplin once a week and we always chose this hotel not just for the personable atomsphere but because they are pet friendly. They have always greeted us with a smile and a Hi. When we check out they always tell you to have a nice day or weekend which ever they case may be. In other words they treat you like part of their family.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Linda P

Thank you for your response and we do appreciate your loyalty to the hotel. It is our previlage to consider you part of our family here and we always look forward to your stay with us. Your review is helpful, by letting us know what we need to improve or what we are doing right. We will see you on your next visit here.

Reviewed September 25, 2011

We spent a night in the BEST WESTERN Oasis Inn & Suites in Joplin, MO.
The Hotel needs renovation, the carpet was dirty. We found rests af petfood on the carpet (it is a "petfriendly" hotel).
The rooms are old and noisy, we slept not well.
The breakfast was poor, the fuse blows several times, so that we can`t use the toaster or microwave.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank walt_-49
Nathan N, Front Office Manager at Best Western The Oasis at Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. On behalf of our entire team we are extremely sorry that we did not meet your expectations. It is very important for us to know what improvements we need to make and what features a guest like. I do hope that we could have another chance to give you a great experience with us. We have fixed the problem we were having with the fuse in the breakfast area.