“Smoky!”

Ranked #98 of 231 Restaurants in Joplin
Corning, Arkansas
“Smoky!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have been stuck eating at this place a number of times over the years. It is about the worst Denny's I have ever been to. It is ALWAYS smokey. I have been in casinos with less smoke. I think every smoker in Joplin eats there when I'm in there. :) my clothes and hair smell like I've been at a bar when I leave there.

Visited October 2012

Joplin, Missouri
“Same good stuff at every Denny's in the country.”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I haven't noticed anything about this one that isn't consistent with all the others. They get my order right about 75% of the time, and are usually happy to fix it when they don't. I don't get much eye-rolling or sighing. Prices are right for portions and quality. Definitely edible, good food that is consistent for travelers. Anywhere you go, you know they'll have your old favorites. One thing, though, I do enjoy the crispiness of their hashbrowns most of the time.

Visited August 2012
Miami
“Good for a late night”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

We live pretty close to this Denny's and we love to go here for a late night breakfast! Our kids love it and every one of them ages 12, 7 and 2 can find something they like here! It's not fancy and really nothing special...it's just a comfortable Denny's! It's clean, the service is generally ok and the food is always good. We've gone at all times of the day and I have to say it's the best late at night. It's usually pretty busy but not over crowded. If your traveling through I would definatly recommend it!

Tip: If you have a young one, toddler age that doesn't eat a bunch instead of ordering a whole kids meal for them you can add a side to a kids meal for a minimal charge! Our 7 yr. old usually orders a kids meal and then we add a side of something to her meal. Our 2 year old eats the side and whatever else she picks off mom and dad's plate(which she does whether we order her a meal or not, it's always better from mom and dad right?!). It saves a little money and we don't waste as much food.

• Visited March 2012