“Yummy and charming drive-thru coffee”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Off The Tracks Coffee Company
Ranked #6 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Joplin
McLean, Virginia
“Yummy and charming drive-thru coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Thank you, Thank you Scott and Christine for "rebuilding Joplin one cup at a time!" An oasis on this decimated stretch of Main Street  sits the charming trolley that is Off the Tracks. The coffee: high quality and delicious. Beans sourced fom a single farm in El Salvador linger on the finish. Yum! Chelsea Clinton is a "regular" and her New York standards puts her stamp of approval here as well. Run, or drive thru, don't walk to ths gem that is one of the first to rebuild Main.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank suzanne s

Joplin, Missouri, USA
“Quaint, delicious drive-thru”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

The owners are husband and wife and are super sweet. The coffee is as enjoyable as the service.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank cre8ivegals8282
Joplin, Missouri
“The friendliest vanilla latte I have ever tasted.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2012

A little coffee shop in a trolly car. I drove buy and noticed a new "Open for Business" sign, and a few people in line at the window. I went around 7am and it was busy, however, the vanilla latte I had was just the best and was well worth the short wait. I was forced to go back just before lunch to grab another cup.
On the second visit, I tried a cup of fresh roasted coffee that had just been brewed, the name of which I will not even try to pronounce. It tasted great and smelled just as good. I even picked up a small bag and brought home. The owner was very friendly and knowledgeable about coffee. We even talked about coffee shops we had visited in New Orleans.
I have been back a couple of times since, as I am unable to resist stopping in any time I am even close by.

• Visited January 2012