“Not the Best”

Billy Sims BBQ
Ranked #97 of 234 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The food here is okay. I got some bbq pork and beef one time through the drive thru and when I got home with it the meat was fatty and greasy. I also think it's too expensive. You don't get enough food for your money so I'd rather have my bbq at Big R's Bbq.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

This is the go to place for BBQ in Joplin for my family. The ribs are excellent and fall off of the bone.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

This building has been several different restaurants but this one looks like it might make it. The food is quite tasty and very reasonably priced. The BBQ brisket is really tender and the hot links are great! Worth the stop if you are hungry for tasty BBQ and short on time (they are really quick).

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We love eating here! The brisket is amazing and makes a great dish to bring home to make your own sandwiches if you don't have time to sit and eat. And the ribs are even better!

1  Thank Ashley C
Reviewed January 23, 2012

We visited on a Tuesday night, not knowing they feature all you can eat rib night. It was packed inside and we found a table and ordered. I had the ribs and they were great. The nice thing about eating here is they are very customer service oriented and the food is consistant. The brisket is lean and the side offerings are good too.Some restaurants offer the all you can eat, but seem to "disappear" during the meal. Not here! They had one person walking around the restaurant with a pan and delivering ribs to your table upon request. They are priced competitively and we will return. This is our favorite BBQ place. One drawback is if you are looking for a quiet atmosphere there is not much, but who cares when the food is good!