“The most beautiful staff I could ask for.”
Review of Pitcher's Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Pitcher's Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Not only do they have beautiful craft beers, they have beautiful women. Lauren is one of the bartenders and she can destroy your psych with one of her custom shots or gorgeous personality. Mixed variety of people and travelers. Great stop.

1  Thank Adaywti

Reviewed June 19, 2014

This was a great place to stop after a long day on the motorcycle and very close to our hotel. The chicken wings were wonderful and our waitress Kendra was really friendly and upbeat. Just what we needed. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I didn't expect much and didn't get much but this is a small town not NY or Chicago and I wasn't planning on trying everything on the menu. So I can only judge on what I had which was a gyros plate, the gyros was good but not served the way you would get it in Greek town Chicago. A little dry, no cucumber sauce, but tasty. Crazy rules about ordering drinks to your room you have to take 3??? ridiculous. I wanted one beer to take with me- no way. I ordered one stuffed it in a pocket and walked to my room.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Tried the pizza, and I wasn't too impressed. I assumed, like anyone else, that it was the cook's fault. Nope. It was the fault of other patrons complaining that it was too "saucy". Who does that? There was no sauce on this pizza. NONE. If you plan to stop in and order the pizza, make sure to order it with "EXTRA" sauce.

Beyond that, the serving staff were friendly and helpful, and the cooks did a great job on getting our food out in time.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in Joplin Mo from a long day on the road and this restaurant was attached to the motel. We were pleasantly surprised with the food and the service, even though the place was packed with people. The pizza was very good as was the salmon. Good food, good service and reasonable prices.