“BAD experience at PITCHERS”
Review of Pitcher's Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Pitcher's Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Looking at Pichers it looks great. But the service and management sucks, food is anly OK. The manager must not train the employees and mirco manages them to closely. I'm not blaming the employees. NO assistant manager on duty to handle problems when away. Example, happy hour ends at 6pm. Say if beers are two for one before 6pm and you don't get your second one before 6pm you don't get it happy hour is over even though you paid for it. The manager has instructed these young employes so they can't do the right thing. These very young employees are probably very good employees to follow the orders of the manager, a little common sence on his part would help his employees a lot. Hopefully the manager present of these young people don't hurt these outlook on working. Anyway enough gripping.... It will be a long time before any of us go back.

2  Thank Steve L
There are newer reviews for Pitcher's Bar & Grill

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Pitcher"s was a wonderful surprise in Joplin! We stopped for a beer and pizza on Sunday nite and it was 2 for 1, great price. But then later in the week we took friends there for dinner. The service was great, the manager even came to our table to check on us! He was terrific, friendly but didn't interrupt our eating. The guys had steak, they loved it, I had the Italian meal, Most tasty!!! Loved it. Of course they beer and wine were good, and the atmosphere is causal, friendly, and it has lots of TVs.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The restaurant/ bar is next door to La Quinta Inn. Menu has a variety of wings, pizza, sandwiches and salads. Lots of TV's and a huge selection of beers. I enjoyed my beef and blue cheese salad $9 and my husband had a toasted beef sandwich for $7. What made dinner so fun was our waitress, so cheerful and singing all the time!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Me and my friends used to go to Buffalo Wild Wings after this place open I haven't been to BWW. pitchers have great beer selections great TVs all around the bar. service was awesome. food was great. I highly recommend this place. also pitchers is NON Smoking.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Great pizza, two for one's on all booze on Wednesdays, Hot sister bartenders.
TV in the bathroom, Great sound system, lots of giant HD TV's
plenty of colorful locals, Truckers & travelers to share meaningful conversations with.