Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Joplin
$81
SleepInn
$71
Days Inn Joplin(Joplin)(Great Value!)
$59
Hampton.com
$139
$119
$76
Quality Inn Joplin(Joplin)(Great Value!)
$51
All reviewsbiscuits and gravyroom was cleansmall roomqueen bedyogurtwould stay againeasy accesspleasant stayinterstate
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Bed bugs, doors missing on cabinets, dirty carpets, stained sheets, cat urine smell, surly receptionist, unhelpful staff. Everyone in our group had a different, horrible discovery at this hotel. We considered sleeping in our cars.

Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank dlakeDallas_TX
A TripAdvisor Member
WICHITA
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I'm always disappointed that it takes almost five minutes to get hot water to my room from the water heater. also, the air conditioner is very noisy when it comes on.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Although not quite as nice-looking as a newer Microtel we had visited in Texas, this motel was a good value for the money. When booking, I mentioned that I could get a better deal at the Microtel website, and the attendant on duty said the rate he was quoting was the best he could do but that I could book online and then call to confirm the accuracy of my reservation (which I did). Microtel had the reservation right (a bit of a surprise to me given my previous experiences with Microtel's sister hotel Motel 8, which only gets my online non-smoking booking right about half the time). The bed was a bit on the firm side, but the room was clean and the queen bed suite we stayed in was the right size for our needs. One of the benefits we typically find at Microtel is the biscuits and gravy breakfast. Biscuits were there; the gravy wasn't. The attendant politely told me they were out of gravy. Seemed odd given that we were there on the early end of their breakfast schedule, not on the latter end. Overall, a good stay - just a gravy helping short of a Happy Meal.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

The hotel rooms stunk, toliet set broke, Dirty towels looked like someone actually wiped their dirty hands on them and hung back up. One of the Nastest hotels I have ever been in. Hotel pool was not even filled to the top with water. Breakfast was a joke unless u just want toast or a bowl of cereal. Needless to say we left the next morning. We would have that night but all the other hotels in the area were booked.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The room was not that clean, including a huge cricket in the bathroom. It was very noisey upstairs all night.