Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Joplin
Homewood
$85
Travelocity
$76
Days Inn Joplin(Joplin)(Great Value!)
$55
Quality Inn Joplin(Joplin)(Great Value!)
$54
All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poolvisiting family in the areahot tubplace to staywaffle housewe've stayedparking lotbiscuits and gravyambersheriteddycouponchannelsmuffinsinterstatechain
Reviewed April 20, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Matthew M, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Reviewed April 18, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 17, 2014

maids must have been on vacation. 2nd day of our stay the only thing done in our room was 2 clean towels. Bed wasn't made, no bath matt, dirty sink, no coffee, no shampoo, waste cans were not emptied. no clean wash cloths, no hair dryer

Room Tip: clean the roomss
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I want to introduce myself! My name is Matthew Miller and I am the General Manager here at the Baymont Inn & Suites of Joplin. I started on June 4th, 2014 so I was not at the property when you stayed with us. I do want to extend my sincere apology for the lack of room service to your room. This is not acceptable and I will get with my housekeeping staff to find out what went wrong. My phone # here at the hotel is 417-623-0000. You can call me anytime to discuss this matter further if you need to. I want to thank you for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites of Joplin, Mo. Have a wonderful day!

Matthew Miller
Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Rooms are quiet, beds comfortable, good variety at breakfast but hard to locate all the items since they were spread around the area. Checkout was slow.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

I want to apologize about the delay in your check out. I will make sure I get with my staff and find out what caused the delay. I want to thank you for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites of Joplin and hope to see you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Matthew Miller
Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Would definitely recommend this hotel to any travelers. Shelly at the Front Desk was most courteous and helpful....made us feel welcome and happy that we chose to stay there! Great comfortable bed for a good night's sleep! Will definitely stay there again if we are in the area!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Stephanie M, Operations Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad that you chose to stay with us here at the Baymont Inn & Suites of Joplin, MO. We strive to ensure that our guests have the best experience possible at our hotel and that includes friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms, and prompt service for whatever your needs may be. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Until then, best wishes and safe travels!!