“A good choice in Joplin”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Joplin
Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Joplin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Siloam Springs
Reviewed April 17, 2014

maids must have been on vacation. 2nd day of our stay the only thing done in our room was 2 clean towels. Bed wasn't made, no bath matt, dirty sink, no coffee, no shampoo, waste cans were not emptied. no clean wash cloths, no hair dryer

Room Tip: clean the roomss
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Matthew M, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

I want to introduce myself! My name is Matthew Miller and I am the General Manager here at the Baymont Inn & Suites of Joplin. I started on June 4th, 2014 so I was not at the property when you stayed with us. I do want to extend my sincere apology for the lack of room service to your room. This is not acceptable and I will get with my housekeeping staff to find out what went wrong. My phone # here at the hotel is 417-623-0000. You can call me anytime to discuss this matter further if you need to. I want to thank you for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites of Joplin, Mo. Have a wonderful day!

Matthew Miller
Baymont Inn & Suites
Joplin
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Rooms are quiet, beds comfortable, good variety at breakfast but hard to locate all the items since they were spread around the area. Checkout was slow.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

I want to apologize about the delay in your check out. I will make sure I get with my staff and find out what caused the delay. I want to thank you for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites of Joplin and hope to see you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Matthew Miller
Baymont Inn & Suites
Allen, Texas
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Would definitely recommend this hotel to any travelers. Shelly at the Front Desk was most courteous and helpful....made us feel welcome and happy that we chose to stay there! Great comfortable bed for a good night's sleep! Will definitely stay there again if we are in the area!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Stephanie M, Operations Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad that you chose to stay with us here at the Baymont Inn & Suites of Joplin, MO. We strive to ensure that our guests have the best experience possible at our hotel and that includes friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms, and prompt service for whatever your needs may be. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Until then, best wishes and safe travels!!
Marion
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The first room we received was not clean. Wet towels on the bathroom floor. We had an old tv and sagging bed. The second room we were moved to was a little better. Newer tv and better bed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank HappyMarion
Stephanie M, Operation Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
We are very sorry for your experience at our hotel. We do strive to make every stay as comfortable as possible. I am glad that we were able to get you into a room that suited your needs. Please give us another chance the next time you are in the Joplin area. Thank you.
Stephanie

Travelers are raving about these Joplin hotels