Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Joplin
$81
SleepInn
$71
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Days Inn Joplin(Joplin)(Great Value!)
$59
Free cancellation until 06/01
$94
$110
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$76
Quality Inn Joplin(Joplin)(Great Value!)
$50
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $58/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poolvisiting family in the areahot tubplace to staywaffle housewe've stayedparking lotbiscuits and gravyambersheriteddycouponchannelsmuffinsinterstatechain
Reviewed April 26, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Pamela C, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Reviewed April 25, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 24, 2013

My wife and I live in the area and were remodeling our bathroom. Saturday night after a long day of work we decided to get a hotel room because we were without water. After looking around we decided to stay at the Baymont Inn. I called the 800 number for reservations and booked our room. I then had to head into work for a couple hours. Just over an hour later I get a call from the front desk letting me know that they cant rent me a room. My wife was on her way there and I was at work so we were stuck. The excuse was that they dont rent to locals. If you live within 60 miles of the property they wont rent you a room. I explained why we were needing to stay. We also booked using a discount through our insurance company. It didnt matter. I finally talked the girl on the phone to please find us something else because we weren't in a very good position to do that. She did find us a room but it wasn't the same as what we had booked with the Baymont. We were very disappointed. What we were hoping was going to be a nice evening to unwind ended up becoming a headache. Because of this experience we will probably never look at using another Baymont in the future no matter where we go.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Pamela C, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

I am so sorry for the trouble you had trying to rent a room. The Guest Services Representative you spoke with did not fully understand our policy (and it is the policy of this Baymont property; not necessarily a policy of Baymonts everywhere). Our policy is that we only accept payments in the form of a major credit card from guests who live within a 60 mile radius. I have explained the policy to the representative you spoke with as well as to my entire staff.

Again, I’m sorry for the trouble you had because of our training oversight. We would love to have you stay with us in the future.

A Wyndham traveler
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Pamela C, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Joplin, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013