“Great Place!”

Ranked #52 of 225 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great Place!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Great selection and flavor. We had 11 people for lunch and they were very efficient. They even gave my daughter a birthday dessert with sombrero and a birthday song.

“Poor service”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Ate here a two different times and no change with service , staff will walk by and will not assist if u need drink refills. Later the server comes and we say we need drinks then the waiter says I will be back in a minute which was 15min later. Chips cold, food not tasteful very bland. Will never return.

• Visited May 2014
Carl Junction, Missouri
“yummie food”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in Joplin ... good service ..good food ... GREAT MARAGARITAS lol ... prices are fantastic. You go there enough they get to know you.

Some Mexican restaurants don't have flavor to there food but El Vallarta is very tasty. Im there every week.

• Visited June 2014
“Really fast service”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Ya know how Jimmy John's commercials say "freaky fast delivery?" They have nothing on El Vallarta! My family and I always joke that they deliver the food before you order it.

Does that smack of premade food? Of course. But the food is good and the service is great, so why complain?

The chips and salsa are just okay (I think I'm spoiled by El Charros in Neosho - check out my review). But my family always finishes their food, and they have great enchiladas. My daughter loves their rice.

I eat here about every other month and my family really enjoys it.

Joplin, Missouri
“Best Mexican in town!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Great food, great price, and big portioning. Girlfriend always wants to go here. If your in town El Vallarta is a must try restaurant