“Don't go on Third Thursday Art Walk”

Instant Karma Gourmet Hot Dogs
Ranked #2 of 242 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Service was incredibly slow. They were busy, but I could see the staff just standing around. All I wanted was a hot dog for my son. I will NEVER go back. I even got a personal apology from the owner (through a mutual friend). He's a nice guy but his business was a disappointment.

5  Thank Momof2boysathome

Reviewed July 29, 2013

These hot dogs are amazing. I've yet to have a bad one. The toppings are unconventional but delicious. High quality hot dogs with just the right amount of "snap" when you bite into them.

1  Thank lanstar4
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I don't even like hot dogs but loved the ones at Instant Karma. This restaurant is interesting and their food is fabulous. We were traveling from Dallas to St. Louis and searched trip advisor and Urbanspoon. Instant Karma was #1 on Urbanspoon and they definitely deserve that spot. We stopped at the top restaurants in each city and on the way there and back. This one was one of the best along the entire trip and we were surprised to find it in such a small town. We dared my daughter to try the burger on donut buns and she loved it. I had the cole slaw which was outstanding. My husband had the pizza hot dog. The food sounds crazy but is delicious. The owner came to our table to take our order and explained the beers and menu and helped us choose. She made us feel well taken care of. We will definitely return each time we travel to and from St. Louis.

2  Thank natalie g
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This place is great! It has a nice local flare, local art work lines the walls. On the third Thursdays Art Walk there is often times a long waiting line. Food is great too.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Instant Karma is a great little restaurant in downtown Joplin. I have had just about everything on their menu. The menu items range from some pretty standard hot dogs and burgers to some quite unique items like a burger made with two doughnuts for a bun. They have a total of 22 taps and a plethora of bottled beer. The service has been outstanding every time I have been there. I would recommend going if you are ever in Joplin.

1  Thank Cory C