“More, more, more!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Instant Karma has added a new dinner menu to their repertoire as well as a whole new look. Whole wheat vegetarian ravioli stuffed with ricotta & heirloom spinach in a brown butter and sage sauce. More please.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I have sampled many of the items on the menu and this place never fails to amaze and impress me. It seems everything on the menu is just one tasty tidbit after another. I think I could eat there almost every day and never tire of the assortment, truly a gem within the stagnet pool of Joplin restaurants.

1  Thank scott m
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We went to the Joplin Downtown experience and found this restaurant. It was very crowded and we decided to grab some food and drinks. We were lucky to find a table and ordered burgers and hot dogs. It is a very friendly and outgoing place, and even though they were very busy, the service was great! The staff really make you feel at home. You get al ot of food at a reasonable price. They support local organizations and the downtown events. We had a great time.

1  Thank tripleplay423
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Good food for good price. They have every type of dog you can imagine. Small with a decent atmosphere. The best hot dog wrapped with bacon I have ever eaten. My husband had "the kitchen sink". Good for a quick lunch

1  Thank Beth F
Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

My family and friends will be frequenting this hot spot as often as we can from now on! An amazing location on main st in Joplin. Great service and top notch food. I would recommend this to anybody looking for and eclectic collection of patrons and dining.

1  Thank Cdiggs001