“Great lunch food twisted. Loved the veggie hotdogs!”

Instant Karma Gourmet Hot Dogs
Ranked #3 of 233 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Fun and good food on Main St. It's well worth standing in line, which you will if you get there after 11:30.

1  Thank ShiBear

Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

In Joplin for Memorial Run & happened upon this fabulous place. The veggie dog was great...the bleu cheese slaw a must! My husband had the grilled cheese burger & loved it. We will definitely return when in town!

1  Thank Ldt0621
Reviewed April 11, 2012

If you have never had, or think you don't like sweet potato fries, you MUST try these. But be warned, servings are large. My family of 4, with 2 teenage boys has trouble finishing a basket.
My son loves the grilled cheese burger. yes, two grilled chees sandwiches with a burger in between. Not for your low fat diet!!

1  Thank Cindy C
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is a great place for a hot dog. I had the bacon-wrapped dog topped with vegan chili (weird combo but soooo good). They have hot dogs, hamburgers, chili, and more. Plus, it has a nice selection of bottled beers. It is kid friendly.

You order at the counter and wait for your name to be called. If they are not too busy, they will come out to check on you but this is not a full-service restaurant.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

I love shopping and eating local so I was excited to try this place I've heard good things about. The first trip in fall 2011 was disappointing- a bacon wrapped hotdog that seemed really burned topped with an expensive topping- I'm afraid I can't remember which, that my friend and I both scraped off our hot dogs because it tasted odd. I visited again last week and tried the corndog (sans bacon, thank you) and it came out with the appearance and texture that it had been soaked in oil instead of fried- the breading was saturated and grease could be squeezed out like a sponge. My companions this time ordered the burgers and seemed pleased. Perhaps that's the way to go. The atmosphere is fun and the staff is above average in friendliness and helpfulness, but the food just doesn't seem up to par, to me.

2  Thank CurlyLindsay