“We Always Find A Good Meal At Most Cheddar's”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #5 of 225 Restaurants in Joplin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Dallas, Texas
1,727 restaurant reviews
“We Always Find A Good Meal At Most Cheddar's”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We could not pass this location up since we were staying at the Residence Inn which was adjacent to the restaurant. Thus we could walk to dinner. The menu is basically the same as found at most other Cheddars. Ordered the vegetable plate and we still don't understand how they can sell that much food at such a low price. In addition the food is very good. Just keep up the good work Cheddars.

• Visited July 2013

“Lunch”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were in town. We have tried this restaurant before. The service was ok. There was a lot of people for lunch. Can understand why we waited for refills on drinks. The food my daughter ordered was the chicken tenders. They were huge pieces of chicken. My husband had the tilapia it looked so good. I had the cheeseburger with fries. It was ok but to pink for me. Love the prices on their menu. Oh, we also had the cheese dip and salsa. The salsa is really good but, the chips were a little greasy. We will try again.

Visited July 2013
“Ok food, terrible service.”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

A friend came in to visit from out of town. It wasn't super busy although the slow service would've made you think they were. It took 45 mins to get our food, we never received drink refills, and our waitress was too concerned to get off work to pay us much attention. I do not recommend this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Bad day”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have dine in at this restaurant severfal times but this time the service was good but my food was not so good. I had order the nacho queso for my appetizers after eatinga few chips I come upon a pile of greasy soak chips. I had chicken strips for my dinne rand they came out extra hard.

Conway, Arkansas
“Decent food for a decent price”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The food there was good but nothing really special. The service was somewhat slow. The food is comparable to Chili's, TGI Fridays, etc.