“Home Away from Home!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Jefferson City
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Jefferson City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I had to stay at the Fairfield Inn for a week-long business trip. The staff was extremely friendly, the breakfast was delicious and the location is in the middle of everything you need-- shopping, eateries, grocery stores and work! :) The room was extremely clean and the bed was more comfortable than the one I have at home.

If I ever have to stay in Jeff City again I will, for sure, stay here.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
FFIJCManager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to send us your feedback.

It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your week-long stay at our property. I'm pleased that you found our staff to be friendly and our breakfast to suit your needs. I will personally make sure the staff is aware of your kind comments toward their service.

We appreciate your willingness to return, and look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have stayed here several times in the past. The hotel is clean, staff is friendly. Location is good, right next to the Mall and minutes fom Route 50. They just completed a remodel which looks good. Great value in Jefferson City.

• Stayed: April 2012
FFIJCManager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

I'm happy that you enjoy your visits to our property, and that you are pleased with our full renovation. I will relay your kind words regarding our staff. They will be pleased to hear them.

Again, we appreciate your comments. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I was moved to this Hotel because their sister Hotel was overbooked. The managment did everything they could to to accomodate my last min. changes. The room was cleana nd exceeded my expectations. The staff is friendly and courteous and I will be returning to this Hotel in the future as I spend many nights traveling to this area.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
FFIJCManager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to fill out this survey and provide our property with your feedback. It's unfortunate that you were relocated at short notice. I know it was an inconvenience for you, and I apologize about the last minute changes.

However, I'm happy that we had the opportunity to serve you, were able to show you the quality and comfort we strive to provide, and earn your long-term business moving forward.

We very much look forward to accommodating you in the future. Thank you again.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Exactly what you expect as a business traveller...good staff, fair rates, free internet, free breakfast, clean rooms and a safe neighbourhood.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
FFIJCManager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We do all that we can to provide our business travelers with the most comfortable surroundings that enable them to be as productive as they can be.

We appreciate the kind words, and look forward to seeing to again soon.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

My Review: I spend over 200 nights in Marriott hotels each year. I have to say, the Fairfield Inn in Jefferson City, MO on Truman Rd is one of my favorite to visit. The remodeling is wonderful, the rooms clean, the staff friendly (shout-out to you Aaron (manager), Bailey, and all those at the front desk and particularly the housekeeping who get you anything you need in the AM), the kitchen is clean and well stocked (shout-out to you Susan)!

Please, don't forget the Fairfiled Inn, in "Jeff City" as a choice, even an alternative for all of the MIZZOU Games (now SEC - Go Tigers!)...

Long-time Patron and "believe me" - Traveler for Marriott properties!

Special "K"

Room Tip: I prefer the 202, 302, always.. and they make accomodations to give it to me EVERY TIME. Southeast s...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
FFIJCManager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2012

How wonderful of you to review our property in such regard! We sincerely appreciate your kind words. The "shout outs" made everyone smile and they all say hello and how much they miss you.

We value your loyalty, and miss the joy and energy that you bring with you! I hope we see you soon.

Thank you again for your feedback. Best wishes to you and your family.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

I stay in Jeff City during the Legislative session and am very pleased with the Fairfield. The location is great and Aaron and his team are extremely professional and responsive. Additionally, the facility is always clean and in great shape. I have referred others to the Fairfield and they have been equally as impressed.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

We sincerely appreciate your kind works and willingness to provide us with your feedback. We strive to provide the best service to each one of our guests, along with the cleanest product we can offer. We are proud that you've noticed the details during returned visits, and always encourage any feedback you wish to provide.

Additionally, I'd like to thank you for your referring your associates to our property. It speaks volumes to all of us here at Fairfield Inn & Suites.

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I travel frequently on business and stay in many hotels. I am also a frequent stayer at this hotel. Aaron, Bailey and the rest of the staff are great and are always helpful. The hotel was remodeled last year and after the remodel, they have numerous different rooms and suites to meet your needs. Their excercise room is always clean and has modern equipment. provide help with any of your needs. I highly recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
FFIJCManager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Let me thank you for taking the time to complete this process, and provide us with your written feedback. I'm pleased to hear that everything is going well for you during your travels to our historic city. We pride ourselves on providing the best level of service and product to each and every guest that we serve.

The level of service, cleanliness, and overall experience our guests encounter are some of our top priorities. Its wonderful to see and hear when these areas are acknowledged.

We sincerely appreciate your returned business during your trips to Jefferson City, and look forward to serving you again. Thank you again for providing your feedback.