I just don't think you can go wrong with Hampton Inn! Like all the Hamptons I have ever stayed at, this Hampton was very clean, quiet, the beds were comfortable, and the employees were very pleasant. The included breakfast buffet was nice. The robust coffee blend was very good. Restaurants are a quick drive (or phone call if you prefer delivery) away. Just a little btw, I was aware and never need them myself, but the standard rooms do not have a microwave or fridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Jefferson City at Capital Mall hotel is located off US highway 50W, at the Apache Flats exit, right at the edge of the commercial district of Jefferson City. Our Missouri hotel is just 4 miles from the Capitol Building. Area attractions near our hotel in Jefferson City include the Capital Mall for shopping, Joseph C. Miller Park, historic sites, memorials, and Binder Lake which features nature trails and fishing. Several restaurants are within a mile of our Missouri hotel including Red Lobster, Domenico's Italian Restaurant, Chili's, Longhorn Steakhouse and more.We offer free On the House hot breakfast buffet served daily in our elegant fireplace lobby. Guests staying at our hotel in Jefferson City, Missouri, can enjoy the convenience of complimentary wireless internet, a fitness room and an indoor swimming pool and business center. Meeting and banquet rooms feature state of the art audio/visual equipment and are hard wired for wireless high-speed internet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Jefferson City at Capital Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Jefferson City-@ Capital Mall Hotel Jefferson City
- Jefferson City Hampton Inn