“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Jefferson City
Jefferson City, United States
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is an excellent hotel choice in Jefferson City, MO. Great price, friendly service, clean and attractive rooms, and nice breakfast. Year after year we receive the same great service and great accommodations.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWPCI26164, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Capital Inn, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
It really means a lot to us that everything about your stay was satisfying! We are so glad that you choose to stay with us! See you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I enjoyed staying at this hotel, which fully deserves the “plus” in its title. After some pretty poor experiences at other Best Westerns it has helped restore my trust in the brand. The room and public areas were spacious and comfortable, and the breakfast had a wide choice, including well-cooked hot items. My only minor quibbles were the absence of tea bags from the supplies in my room and the moderately long waits at reception while staff emerged from their back offices.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
BWPCI26164, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Capital Inn, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are very glad that staying at our property has contributed to your trust in our brand. We do provide tea bags in the guest rooms and apologize for the absence of it. We hope to see you again soon!
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Our experience at the Best Western in Jefferson City was a great one. Friendly staff, a spacious, clean room and tasty breakfast made for a very pleasant experience. A great value for the money.I will definitely stay in this Best Western when I am in the area again!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWPCI26164, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Capital Inn, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Rebecca, we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your great review and we will see you again soon! Have a great day!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very nice hotel. Very nice rooms, all modern, and very clean. Definitely would stay here again without thinking twice. The lobby is nice, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast area was decent sized, and staff made sure to keep the food items and juice filled. The cookies are also a nice touch!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate hearing back from our guests! Thank you for staying with us (we love having you) and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks again.
St. Louis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I'm not one that would usually think to consider Best Western when looking for hotel accomodations, but Jefferson City is pretty limited in national chain hotels. I think it is also worthy to note that hotels freak me out, but it is a necessary evil for work and pleasure, so when I rate a hotel as exceptional, it really is. Just to give you an idea, regardless of where I stay, I bring my own sheets and towels, and I clorox wipe and lysol the entire room. With all that said, everytime I have stayed at this Jefferson City Best Western, and have completed my thorough inspection, the room has always been clean and has always passed my inspection. My clorox wipe has always been clean and I have never spotted any hairs in the tub or on the sheets/pillow cases! The floor has always appeared to be thoroughly vacuumed-even in the corners. I didn't use the internet, so I cannot comment on that ammenity. The room I was in did not have convenient outlets on or around the nightstand. The breakfast was pretty standard to what you find at other hotels these days. I've noticed that this BW does not keep the cream cheese cold, which is a little freaky, but I haven't gotten sick yet, so... I have never used the indoor pool. Lobby, elevator, and hallways always appear to be clean, and I've noticed that the pop machines have always been full, though the one on my floor did not have bottled water as an option. I highly recommend this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWPCI26164, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Capital Inn, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Kelly,
Thank you very much for your review! We are pleased that the cleanliness and consistency of our rooms was noticed. In fact, we were just awarded the M.K. Guertin Award which recognizes Best Western properties that exemplify the best performance in quality, customer service, and guest satisfaction.
On another note, we are currently working to install 3 extra outlets on the nightstands for guest convenience.
Kelly, thank you again for your review. The housekeepers will be thrilled to see your compliments!
Lebanon, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed at this property because it received great reviews. Yes, it is a great property but they need to fix the doors to the rooms so they don't slam shut and shake the room next door. We had a neighbor that slammed until after 1am. There is no need for people to allow their door to slam. They are just inconsiderate of anyone else that is staying at the property. Seems the world is full of these type of people. We encountered several on this trip.

I did mention it to the clerk upon check out and he said he was sorry we had a bad experience. Not as sorry as I was. I slept four hours and paid over $100 a night for the room.
The rooms are large and it was clean and breakfast was okay. Still don't know if I would take a chance and stay there again.

Room Tip: To avoid traffic noise, stay on the top floor on the East end of the building.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review. I spoke this morning with the owner about the slamming doors and we are looking into a solution today. It's unfortunate that the guests around you were inconsiderate. We are glad that you were pleased with the size and cleanliness of your room. Thanks again for your review. Your business is important to us and we value your feedback. We hope you will come back to see us!
Waynesville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel property three times now and have had nothing but great things to say about it. The main thing is, it is quiet and I can concentrate on studying for the licensing exams I'm trying to finish up. I've passed 2/3 parts and will sit for the final one in sep or oct and will definitely stay at the Best Western Plus Capital Inn. The added plus are the hot breakfast, very clean workout room and indoor pool.

Room Tip: Makes sure to select a room away from the highway!
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for your review! We are so glad that we can provide a quiet and relaxing place for you to study for your exam. We will see you in September/October and we wish you luck on your final exam! Thanks again!