Candlewood Suites Hotel Jefferson City
Hotels.com
$98
$95
$111
Days Inn Jefferson City(Jefferson City)(Great Value!)
$51
$109
Travelocity
$62
$65
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfull kitchenlending lockerstove topgrocery storehy veefront deskhome away from homesmall appliancestypical hotel roomextended stay hotelice makersized fridgestationary bikestaff was very friendlyfriday nightquiet areaquiet stay
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Traveled to Jefferson City for an extended stay between Feb-May. Best staff one could hope for when needing to stay long-term for business. Friendly, professional and understanding of problems. From Management, to front desk, to house cleaning everyone was friendly beyond customer service and provided any neeeded service quickly and well.
Pete D

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
gmjeffcity, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Pete,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review as well as your compliments concerning our staff.

We really enjoyed having you be part of our extended family and I will make sure to share your review with the entire staff and we really hope that when you return to Jefferson City you will again make our hotel your home.

Look forward to seeing you again!!!!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Can't say enough great things about this hotel! They were able to provide me a great room on very short notice after I had experienced a terrible hotel in the same area. Clean hotel and the staff is great. Kudos to the housekeeping staff as well! I travel to this area several times a year for work and I will definitely stay here every time I am in Jeff City.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
gmjeffcity, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Penny,

Thank you so much for your kind review and we are happy that we made such a positive impression. You may expect the same service, cleanliness and attitude of "Hospitality" each and every time you choose to stay with us.

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We checked into this hotel late in the evening, very nice lady checked us in, think her name was Laurie. Had never stayed at a Candlewood Suites before, so we were surprised to find that our room was more of an apartment than a hotel room! There was a neat kitchenette area with a full sized fridge, stove top, microwave, drawers and cabinets full of dishes, silverware and everything you would need to cook with. Big bathroom, nice comfortable bed with brand new looking comforter laid over it. Everything was SPOTLESSLY CLEAN! I mean you could eat off the floors! What a nice reassuring feeling to have before going to bed. Another thing worth mentioning: my husband slept like a baby, and he always has trouble sleeping in hotels. I don't think I have ever stayed in a cleaner, more comfortable place. We didn't have any pets with us but they are pet friendly, and noticed that they even have a special dog walking area around back of the building. Convenient little store open 24 hours with all kinds of snacks and drinks, also stuff you could make with the kitchen appliances and tools provided in the room. We will definitely be stopping here again on our next road trip!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
gmjeffcity, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Cedar Point Fan,

Thank you for your kind review. Front desk staff as well as housekeeping put in a great deal of effort to make your stay the best possible stay it can be and we always appreciate the feedback.

We hope that when you are in Jefferson City you will continue to stay with us.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Where do I start, Hotel was one of the worst I’ve every stayed at.

We booked about 10 rooms for our players a few weeks ago and wish we had NEVER stayed there. It was one of the worst places I’ve stayed. Check in was total chaos only 1 room was ready, they told us to go out somewhere for any hour or two and they would call us and tell us when are rooms would be ready, they never called!
Rooms were very dirty, see attached pictures, mold on shower curtain. One of our players had to move rooms 3 times due to issue. Talked with person at front desk and they really did not care, I’m sure their hands were tied it obvious the owners don’t care about this place. Filled out survey ask for someone to call me back still waiting.
Don’t waste your money here.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dgfriday
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Chargers_rule,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Jefferson City, MO.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I can't even put in words what and how great this pkace is to stay. I am always pleased and impressed with the hotel staff. It is rsn by a gentleman nsmed Trey. He has such a great staff. Laurie is wonderful. Its so great of a place that u can remember the names. Every person should stay here.

• Stayed: February 2013
gmjeffcity, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

First,

I would like to thank you for your stay in our hotel, ownership, management and staff truly appreciate your feedback and appreciate the time it took out of your day to leave it.

Thank you for the wonderful praise and support you have shown us. Everyone works hard to make sure that each stay is the best it can be and we appreciate that you chose to stay with us and support us with your business.

Trey Propes, GM