“Closed”

Add it.
Ryan's Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This location is closed but when it was open the food was nasty. Underdone chicken, old food poor service......I guess that is why it's closed!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

There is nothing special about this chain. We get the impression that they are just there for a job and that your business is expected. The food was OK, but nothing special.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Spacious, didn't feel crowded in. Good decor. And not too loud with piped music - I could actually have conversations. Accommodating staff, although our waiter was somewhat brusque. The southwestern salad had spicy chicken -- more spice than I like. But the rest is good and the food came out quickly.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

If you read any of my other reviews, you'll see I seldom give bad ones. My family used to eat at Ryan's all the time. but the last time we went, it was disgusting. The half-walls between the booth sections you could literally scrape sticky black dirt off. Then, of course, there is the horrible bathrooms and the food has seriously gone downhill. I couldn't even finish my plate because I was just kind of grossed out. Really. Eat anywhere but here,

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Ok me and my bf went there spent 30 dollars, didnt get seated, made our own drinks while a group of servers stood 10ft away gossiping. The silverware tasted like they sprayed lysol all over it. The lettuce was bad. The plates had dried crust all over it. The food was absolutely horrid. The steak chef walkd off evrytime we walkd up to keep from doing his job. They wouldnt give a refund and we left not able to go anywhere else bc it ruined our appetite. The worst part is they used to be good..