“Nice”

Comfort Suites Jefferson City
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Jefferson City
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Nice and comfortable beds. Great location. Almost like being in a residential neighborhood. Good hot breakfast each morning. Only thing I'd wish for would be a timer on the tv remote. Definitely would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I come to this hotel every summer. I stop here on the way to Brookings SD. I am always pleased when I am here. The front desk clerk is wonderful! For the life of me I can't remember her name. Always nice and clean rooms. Breakfast is always great! I will be back in two months.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Spent two nights in this hotel and it was great!! Staff was excellent, they were very accommodating to needs and were super friendly!! They let us check in early so my husband would have some where to go while I was in my meetings. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stay at the Comfort Suites every time I'm in Jefferson City MO. Service with a smile. Room clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast excellent.

I have used this motel for years now and refuse to stay any other place. Highly recommend it !!!

Also location easy to get to highway for any direction you might want to go.

Room Tip: Free breakfast is only available Room service not applicable. However any needs beyond food staff...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I spent two different weeks at this hotel for business training. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean, spacious and extremely quite. Breakfast had a broad range of hot and cold selections each morning. Every evening complimentary fresh baked cookies were available. There was a large indoor pool and a small fitness center. The only issue was the slow internet in the evenings when everyone in the hotel was using the hotel's wifi. This was caused some problems trying to get business work done in the evenings. Everything else about the hotel was great.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We arrived very late and had no problems checking in. The staff was very helpful. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable as well. The only complaint I might have was the water in the shower took a long time to warm up, but it did get warm. The lady running the breakfast was AWESOME! She was very helpful and was even bringing us salt and pepper and filling up drinks for us. I think she needs a raise! lol

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank TRD27
Reviewed March 24, 2014

There was no one at the counter upon arrival. I finally called out and the clerk came to the desk from the office. I told him I had been waiting several moments, his reaction was "Oh no". He took several minutes to check me in when I commented he said his computer was running slow but I supect it was user error. About an hour after I finally got to my room a couple came walking in the door. He had giving them the same room. I called him about it he said he would clear up the problem and call me back but I never heard from him. After breakfast the next morning my key didn't work to let me back in the room. The front desk rekeyed the card or whatever but it still didn't work. After the second trip to the desk the clerk let me in the room and called maintenance to change the lock. I told her of the of my problem the previous night. When I returned that afternoon the hotel manager brought me a coffee cup filled with two candy bars, six peppermints, a post it note pad, pen, and a bottle of water as a way of reimbursing me for my problems. Thank goodness my trip was cut short and I was able to leave the next morning I had been scheduled to be there for a week.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank robert s
mo163, General Manager at Comfort Suites Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

On behalf of our entire team I would like to apologize for the problems you had at our property.
Your satisfaction is very important to us and please be assured that we take ur feedback very seriously.
We will be using your feedback to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience to our guests.
I hope that u will consider staying with us again so we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience

Sincerely