“Go whether you're vegan or not”
Review of Vitality Cafe - CLOSED

Vitality Cafe
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I am not a vegan or a vegetarian (and most vegetarian dishes I'd had before our meal at Vitality were bland and disappointing), so I had not expected to like Vitality, but the food was excellent. There were three of us in our group, and we shared entrees so we could get a sample of everything. The Neatloaf was flavorful and slightly spicy. It was accompanied by slices of multigrain bread and a salad. The coconut milk/lemongrass soup had an excellent flavor. My husband had the daily special of baba ganoush and hummus with pita slices and green beans, and he joined us in the Clean Plate Club at the end of the meal. We did not order dessert, but I've since heard good things about some of the dessert selections. The restaurant atmosphere was clean, simple, and calming. I'm sure we'll be back, and we'll recommend Vitality to our friends.

1  Thank lmihal