“Well Done!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #23 of 174 Restaurants in Jefferson City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

While the food was very good, it was overshadowed by the service. Kayla, my server, was attentive as well as friendly. She also thought ahead in anticipation of my needs.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is my meat and potatoes husband's favorite place! We use it for special celebrations. He always orders the Renigade. I always order the salmon. I think the salmon here is better prepared than what we were served in Alaska.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Dinner service was very busy with many families, the service felt a bit rushed and not that personable, but the prime rib I had made up for it all.

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went here for dinner many times and I can't think of a time we had poor food or service. This last time they even surprised me. They thought they were out of the porterhouse steaks, so I ordered something else but what came to my plate was a beautifully grilled and seasoned porterhouse. They had one more and gave it to me for the less priced steak I had ordered. The manager always comes by to see how everything is and the servers are right there if u need anything. I was highly impressed, most chain restaurants dont care but this one does. Good job.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

a group of 4 had a big lunch here and overall it was ok. I had the Salmon that I wont order again. The menu shows that it is done with a nice bourbon glaze; I give the glaze a thumbs up; however the oil it was fried in ruined it. It seemed as if the salmon was frying an bathing in a big skillet full of oil. Everything else with the other guests was good they had the ribs, but nothing to write home about.