“Want more”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Arris' Bistro

Arris' Bistro
Ranked #10 of 167 Restaurants in Jefferson City
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups, Families with children
Iowa
“Want more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

We loved the service, the thoughtfulness of staff (since we had the kids) and food was fabulous. It is hard to please everyone with what is served, but there weren't many leftovers, lol. We want to go back. We would recommend this to any and everyone who likes really good food for a decent price.

Visited July 2012

Imperial, Missouri
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I went in here on our last day in Jefferson City. That was a month ago and we STILL talk about it. Amazing food, amazing service..the place was packed yet everything was flowing. I'd recommend getting a frappe before you leave too!

Visited June 2012
Columbia, Missouri
“Quick and Classy Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

On a shorter then expected lunch break a friend and I tried Arris' for a quick sandwhich. It was my first visit and I have to say I was in love from the moment I walked in the door from the scorching Missouri heatwave. The air was cool and the decor was low key yet relaxing. Although there was a crowd already at 11:30 and the place was bustling, we got seated right away and our waitress was not just competent but friendly as well. My friend ordered the Turkey club on pita and mixed veggies which was way more then she could eat and I have to say the veggies intrigued me, as they were not the typical mix of squash and a few green beans or carrots. I ordered the gyro and sweet potatoe fries. The fries were good, but nothing different but the gyro was LOADED with meat, well done with just the right amount of tomatoes and sauce. I had no problem finishing mine though:) Can't wait to go back, have heard their deserts are delish but didn't have time to try them.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank catlover324
Midwest
“Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

This restaraunt had a nice feel to it and the food was good. I am picky and I walked away full and happy.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank dlpryor
Eldon, Missouri
“wonderful fresh healthy food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

that everything was fresh, hummus and grilled pitas, gyro salad, amazing marinated whole olives, this is the real deal if you want quality gourmet food at really decent prices. Friendly staff, nice modern decor. I will be proud to entertain out of town guests here.

Visited June 2012