“Great Pancakes!!!!!!!!!!”

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #43 of 171 Restaurants in Jefferson City
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Although I try really hard to avoid pancakes, sometimes I just gotta have them. So I don't waste the event and the pancakes here were just wonderful! Served with warm syrups and lots of butter. They have "over55 specials", which was plenty for me. Coffee was delicious, quick greeting & very good service. Enjoy and VOTE if this information was, "Helpful".

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I helped my dad take my grandpa to his doctor appointment. Afterwards, my grandpa likes to eat somewhere. This definitely wasn't superb service. The older guy that greeted us at the door was very nice. I wish we would've had him to wait on us. Well the guy got us a table and our drinks. We had a woman with red hair who was our waitress. She was nice off at first. I ordered a tangle burger,my dad ordered a Reuben melt, and my grandpa ordered a shrimp dinner. When we got our food, I had to cut my burger and eat it with a fork because it was so greasy and literally the whole burger was bathed in grease. I've eaten quite a bit of burgers so I knew it was going to be greasy. But the bread was soggy because of the grease. Also, the waitress didn't ask how I wanted my burger done. Believe me, I would've at least ordered something else had I known there was going to be red. My burger had a very weird taste to it. The fries were okay though. My dad's Reuben sandwich looked really good though. So did my grandpas shrimp dinner. I couldn't finish my burger and only ate half of it. I finished eating my meal first and she asked if I was done kind of rudely since I had half of my burger left. I worked in the food business for almost a year and was very appalled that a waitress should say that and be so rude. I also had finished my sweet tea and she never asked if I wanted another one. She did however get my dad another coke. But she never asked if I wanted another sweet tea. Someone however asked for coffee and she brought the pitcher over to us instead. After we were done, she gave us our ticket without asking if we wanted dessert. There was a pie that had red velvet cake in it and that looked really good. The burger was overpriced and not very good. I could've had a homemade burger that would've had a quarter of the grease and cooked a lot better. Service not very good and food bathed in grease. Also, food way overpriced.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

The restaurant was down the street from our hotel Days Inn. Service was good and food was great. I definitely would recommend this restaurant again

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Love the bakery Items. And the food is like being at Gramma's house, not at a cookie cutter restaurant. But still is seasoned and not bland like many that target an older crowd. Nor does it feel forced like many of the "trendy" restaurants.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Nice restaurant, with lots of choices and daily specials. I ordered a cheese burger and fries to go, and it was a little pricey, but it was a big burger. The daily specials were well priced.