“Exceeds expectations”

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Jefferson City
Springfield, MO
“Exceeds expectations”
Reviewed February 3, 2011

Walk-in on a weeknight right after Snowpocalypse 2011; lot was usable but not excellent, though cleaning it off further would have been impractical, so I'm not counting off for that. The night clerk was friendly and efficient, getting us a n/s room quickly and at a good rate, even restarting our Rewards card.
The room itself was clean and well laid out; the only thing I would change was to have the table lamps I've seen other places that have an electrical outlet in the base for my c-pap.
And is it petty to rate a chain on the soap and shampoo in the rooms? I love the SolTerra brand, and the showerhead-on-a-hose is a great touch.
The beds were quite comfortable. I didn't have to *climb* onto the surface and I didn't feel bruised in the morning. Too many places have very hard, very high beds.
And one of the owners was at he desk when I turned my keycards in! That's unusual.
In short: Love it and will be back!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ZiaKing
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this review, February 8, 2011
Thank you for your review! I want to let you know that we have started purchasing the desk lamps with plugins. We are just a small family business but we are improving the rooms, including the lamps and installing outlets with four plugins, as we can afford to do so. Also, just for the record...I also stayed at the hotel for a couple of nights due to the weather and used the shower for the first time and the shower head was pretty good!

We will keep improving. I can assure you of that and I hope you will come back and visit us next time you need accomodations in the Jefferson City area.

Days Inn Jefferson City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Jefferson City, Missouri
Reviewed February 2, 2011

Just spent two nights at Jefferson City's Days Inn due to the blizzard of '11 and was suprised with the clean room and great service. The cleaning staff did a great job and management was very helpful. They even helped clean snow that drifted around around my car. You could not ask for more!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank ramblinggirl12
Thank you for your kind review! We were happy to help with the snow around the cars and hope that if you ever need a place to stay in Jefferson City that you will come back and see us.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed January 9, 2011

I was pleasently surprised the room was very clean and the staff was extremely nice and very helpfull. The continental breakfast was very good and had a nice choice of things. The staff really seemed to go out of their way to make sure all our needs were met. I will definetly stay there again with out a doubt

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank alexis032102
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this review, January 28, 2011
We appreciate you staying with us and are very glad that you had a pleasant stay!
Fair Grove, Missouri
Reviewed January 7, 2011

Upon arriving at the Days in my husband and I was greeted and welcomed by the NEW managers of this hotel. Jason and Randell made us feel at home. This was our first time staying in this motel but won't be our last. Place was extremely clean . Room was very clean and roomy. Hair dryer, iron, and ironing board.And coffee pot in in the room. Wifi and computer in the lobby to use and a printer to print out what you need.
Continental breakfast in the morning so no need to go anywhere else for breakfast.Great location. Mattresses are more comfortable than I usually find in a motel. Great Location.
American Owned.
Swimming pool indoors, If you have stayed here in the past, this is under new management so rest assure it has a complete makeover with new management.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank debsgourds
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this review, February 2, 2011
Very glad that you enjoyed your stay! We work very hard to make sure everyone is as pleased with their stay as you were.

My brother and I also appreciate you and your husband's advice about your experience with family businesses!

Thanks for your kind words.

Jefferson City Days Inn

3. Room Clean and Attractive
4. Easy to find
5 Only a few miles from the Capitol Building
6. Great Continental Breakfast with variety
One of the owners, when I told him the the machine was out of bottled water, drove to the gas station and brought back not only one bottle of water for me but 2 and then would not let me pay him for it~Now this is above and beyond EXCELLENT SERVICE!
If I ever get back into Jefferson City, I will look forward to staying here again,,,Thanks!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank JoanIsMyName
I'm just glad you got your bottled water! I know you had a very long day. I look forward to visiting with you again next time you are in town.

Thank you for your review!

Springfield, MO
Reviewed January 5, 2011

My family and I have been visiting Jefferson City three or four times a year to see family for over five years now. We have always stayed at the Super 8 but each time we visited it seemed to get a little bit worse so we decided to try this hotel. We wish we would have made this switch a long time ago. The owners of the hotel are American...that was our first surprise and they were actually working at the hotel. Everytime I walked past the desk one of the owners was there with a smile on their face and that was refreshing. The bed was comfortable adn both of our rooms had a flat screen tv. Most importantly, at least to our kids, was the pool. The price was the same as the other hotel but we feel like we got more for our money at the Days Inn. We will be back

Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank EliStark
Glad you decided to try us out! As a family business we know the importance of keeping the ENTIRE family happy and we are glad we were able to do so during your stay! See you next time.

Excelsior Springs, Missouri
Reviewed November 29, 2010

This days inn is newly owned by two brothers. One Brother took time out to talk me in via cell phone. Got lost in the city somehow, he knew exactly where I was at and Talked me in with my cell phone. That's awesome service, especially since it took about fifteen minutes. the other brother took time out of his busy schedule to actually come to my room and help me get my wi fi working on my pc. these guys are very polite and very helpful. the rooms were very tidy and it was pretty quiet as well. with very competitive pricing I would recommend this days in to any one coming to Jefferson City, Missouri

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank redwings04
We appreciate your kind words and we were happy to help you get setup and comfortable! Come back and see us again soon.